The Union County Foundation scholarship applications are completed entirely online.
If you have any questions about our process please email Abigayle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently accepting applications for
– Applicants must be at least 21 years of age to apply for this scholarship
– Applicants must be Union County residents or graduates of Union County High School
– Selection criteria include financial need, student’s education history and desire to better themselves
– Former UC Foundation Adult Scholarship recipients will be given equal consideration
– Application deadline is May 31, 2023
Norman & Mary Johnson Scholarship opportunity for Union County residents/graduates attending Ivy Tech Community College
Union County residents and Union County High School graduates attending Ivy Tech Community College can benefit from the Norman & Mary Johnson Scholarship. The application for this and other scholarships can be completed through your Ivy Tech student account login, on the Ivy Tech scholarships website.
The Johnson Scholarships are named for Norman Johnson, who served on the Ivy Tech Richmond’s regional board of trustees for 16 years, and his wife Mary. Mr. Johnson’s steadfast belief in the importance of higher education was shared by his wife and their family. Johnson Hall, on the Ivy Tech Richmond campus, is dedicated in honor and recognition of the Johnson Family’s extraordinary generosity and support of Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana.
- The Johnson Scholarship is for full- and part-time students at Ivy Tech Community College Richmond. The maximum annual award to an individual is not to exceed $2,500, adjusted for inflation. Scholarship dollars may be used for tuition, books, transportation, travel associated with the study and other reasonable incidentals.
- The candidate must be a resident of Union County, Indiana. In years when there are insufficient Union County residents, former Union County residents who attended Union County High School, or any of its predecessors and successors, may be considered as candidates for the scholarship.
- The candidate must complete the government financial aid application required for processing all college financial aid.
- The candidate’s financial need will be the determining factor in selecting the scholarship recipient and in setting the amount of the award.
- Candidates may apply for successive years.
- Apply online by visiting www.ivytech.edu/financial-aid/scholarships.html